Click Here For Full Rulebook
- WST is played in a World Cup format. Teams do not need to represent a specific country, region or student organization. Matches will be played indoors at Lied Recreation Athletic Center (LRAC).
- Registration is limited to 16 teams and will be on a first come first served basis. Registration fee is $50 per team.
- All players must wear tennis shoes, indoor court-type shoes, or turf shoes (No cleats on indoor turf area).
- Teams can have a maximum of 10 players and a minimum of 7, 7 on the field (6 Outfield + 1 Goalkeeper) with 3 substitutes maximum. All teams must have a captain that is a current ISU student. Non-ISU students are welcome to be on a team; however, Lied Recreation Services will have a fee upon entering their facilities for all non-ISU students. WST will not be responsible for covering this fee.
- League games on Saturday will consist of two periods of 15 minutes each, with a 3-minute half-time break between halves. Knockouts on Sunday will consist of two periods of 20 minutes each, with a 5-minute half-time break between halves and the Final will be 20-minute halves with a 5-minute halftime.
- Prizes will be awarded to first and second-place winners.